REGULATIONS OF THE INTERNET SHOP
These Regulations are addressed to the Consumer and define the rules and procedures for concluding with the consumer the Contract for distance selling through the store.
§ 1. General provisions
French handmade online shop, available at www.francuskipiesek.pl/store, run by Elżbieta Okońska with its registered office in Gliwice at Dzierżona 33/2, operating on the basis of a one-person business activity, subject to registration in the Central Business Register under number
NIP: 6312519198 Regon: 243498552 also known as “Service Provider”.
§ 2. Contact with the shop
1. Address of the Seller: Dzierżona 33/2 44-100 Gliwice
2. Seller’s email address: email@example.com
3. Telephone number of Seller: 531897776
4. Seller’s bank account number 54 1950 0001 2006 0778 6174 0002
5. The Customer may communicate by telephone with the Seller from pn.-pt. between 9.00 and 20.00
§ 3. Definitions
Regulations – this Regulation. In terms of services provided by electronic means, the Regulations are the regulations referred to in Art. 8 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of services by electronic means (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 144, item 1204, as amended).
Online shop – Internet service available at www.francuskipiesek.pl/store through which the customer can buy the product.
Store page – every page or subpage at www.francuskipiesek.pl/store
Client (buyer) – a natural person who has been at least 13 years of age, and if the person is not 18 years old, the legal representative’s consent is required, as well as a legal person and organizational unit not a legal entity whose rules special grants legal capacity, which makes or intends to make Orders or uses other services of the Internet shop (including also the Consumer)
Transaction subject – Products listed and described on the Internet store website. The seller makes every effort to present the offer on the site, was current. If, however, some of the Ordered Goods are not available, the Seller agrees to immediately notify the Buyer of the situation by telephone or by e-mail.
Product – available in the shop movable item / service that is the subject of the Sale Agreement between the Customer and the Seller.
Additional Service – a service provided by the Service Provider to the Customer outside the online store in relation to the nature of the products being sold.
Sales contract – a contract for the sale of Products within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded between the Service Provider and the Customer, using means of remote communication (including by telephone).
Order – Statement of Customer wishes submitted through the Order Form and aiming directly at the conclusion of the Product Sales Agreement or Products with the Seller through an online store.
Registration form – a form available in the store to create an account.
Order form – an interactive form available at the store enabling the Order to be placed, in particular by adding the Products to the Basket and defining the terms of the Sales Agreement, including delivery and payment methods.
Shopping Cart – a component of the store software, which shows the products selected for purchase by the Customer, as well as the possibility to set and modify the Order data in particular quantities of Products.
§4. General information
1. The Buyer is obliged to submit the Order in the Internet Shop by the Rules and accept the provisions of this Regulation.
2. The Online Shop carries out retail sales of Products free of physical and legal defects that have been legally introduced into the Polish market.
3. The Seller shall not be liable for any interruption in the functioning of the shop due to force majeure, unauthorized acts of third parties or incompatibility of the online shop with Customer’s technical infrastructure.
4. You do not need to open an account to view the store’s product range. Placement of orders by the Customer for Products in the assortment of the store is possible either after the establishment of the Account or by providing the necessary personal and address data to enable the Order to be executed without the Account.
5. Prices quoted in the shop are in EURO and are CENTS (including TAX). The final amount to be paid consists of the price of the Product and the cost of delivery, which the Customer is informed on the page during the Order submission.
§5.Setting up an account in a store
1. In order to establish a Store account, you must complete the Registration Form.
2. Account creation in the store is free.
3. Logging in to the Account is done by entering the login and password of the Registration Form.
4. The Customer shall have the opportunity to remove any Account at any time without notice, by sending a reasonable request to the Seller, in particular by e-mail or in writing to the address specified in the General Terms.
§ 6.Rules for submitting the Order
1. Orders are accepted by website, by phone or by e-mail. Placing an order through the website involves logging in to the store or using the opportunity to submit an order without registration. If you have been able to place an Order without registration, fill in the Order Form by entering the details of the Order recipient and the address to which the Product will be delivered, select the type of shipment (delivery method), enter invoice data if different from the recipient.
2. Orders placed through the website can be made 24 hours a day, 7 days a week throughout the year. Orders placed by phone or e-mail are only possible during the hours specified in these Terms and Conditions.
3. The order is effective if the Buyer correctly completes the order form and correctly states the contact details including the exact address to which the Product is to be sent and the telephone number and email address. In the event that the data provided is not complete, the Seller will contact the Buyer. If no contact with the Buyer is possible, the Seller is entitled to cancel the Order.
4. The Buyer agrees to issue and send by e-mail an electronic image of the billing documents, in particular such as invoices with attachments, correct invoices with attachments and forms. This consent also entitles the Seller to issue and send invoices in electronic form, in accordance with the Ordinance of the Minister of Finance of 17 December 2010 on electronic invoicing, the rules for their storage and the mode of disclosure to the tax authority or the tax inspection authority.
5. During the Order submission, the Buyer may agree to place the personal data in the Seller’s Internet store database for processing in connection with the execution of the Order. In the event of consent, the Buyer has the right to inspect, rectify and demand their removal.
6. Once a successful order is placed, the Customer will receive an automatic response from the store confirming acceptance of the order.
7. The start time of the order is the time of receipt of the payment to the bank account specified in the order confirmation in case of payment by bank transfer or the option of “cash on delivery”.
§ 7.Offered delivery methods and payments
1. The Customer may use the following methods of delivery or receipt of the ordered Product:
– parcel post,
– courier delivery, courier delivery,
– Personal pick-up available upon prior call at the company’s premises
2. Customer may use the following payment methods:
– cash on delivery
– cash on delivery
– payment by bank transfer to Seller’s account
– Payment via Safe Przelewy24.
3. For each product sold, a personal purchase certificate (invoice) is issued.
§ 8.Delivery receipt
Before picking up from the mail or courier, make sure the packaging is not damaged in transportation. In particular, attention should be paid to the state of the tapes being glued to the shipment. In case the package is damaged, do not take delivery and in the presence of courier write down the injury protocol and contact the Seller as soon as possible. Failure to state any inaccuracies in the quantitative or qualitative condition of the consignment at the time of collection may adversely affect the outcome of the Customer’s claim for damage or steal the consignment in transit.
§ 9.Withdrawal from the contract
1. A customer who has entered into a distance contract has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving a reason by making a written statement in writing. The withdrawal date is only for 14 days (legal basis: Article 7 paragraph 1 of the Act of 2 March 2000 on the protection of certain consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product. 271 with amendments). This term is a deadline and counts from the date of issue. It is enough to send a statement before it expires. This law applies to consumer sales, and therefore applies only to the sale to a natural person who makes a purchase that is not related to a professional or business activity.
2. Returned goods will be accepted only when fully returned and the product itself will be undamaged and will not carry any traces of use.
The returned goods must be returned at their own expense to the address of the Service Provider.
4. A statement may be sent via traditional mail to the Seller’s address or electronically. If you send a statement by electronic mail, the Seller will immediately send to the email address provided by the Customer a confirmation of receipt of the statement of withdrawal.
5. Within two working days of receipt of the goods together with a withdrawal notice, the store will check the product. If the item meets the requirements in paragraph 2 of this paragraph, a corrective invoice will be issued. Original and copy of the invoice will be sent to the customer by priority letter. The customer should return a signed copy of the correcting invoice. After receiving it, within 7 business days, the store will return the payment to the indicated Customer’s account.
6. The right of withdrawal is not available in accordance with Article 38 of the Consumer Rights Act of 30 May 2014 with respect to the contract for which the benefit is provided, which is unprofessional, manufactured to the consumer’s specifications or to satisfy his individual needs.
§ 10. Complaints and Warranties
1. The Sale Agreement covers new defect-free products.
2. In the event of a defect of the goods purchased from the Seller, the Customer has the right to complaint based on the provisions of the Civil Code
3. Complaints should be submitted in writing or by electronic means to the Seller’s address specified in these Terms and Conditions
4. It is recommended that in the complaint include a brief description of the defect, the circumstances (including the date of its occurrence), the details of the customer filing the complaint, and the request of the Customer in relation to the defect of the goods – will facilitate and accelerate the handling of the complaint by the Seller. The requirements given in the preceding sentence take the form of a recommendation only and do not affect the effectiveness of the complaint without the recommended description of the complaint.
5. If you find a defect in the advertised goods you have the right to:
– demand replacement of items that are free of defects;
– demand removal of defect;
– declare the price reduction request;
– make a declaration of withdrawal, but not when the defect is irrelevant
6. The Seller will respond to the Customer’s complaint without delay, no later than 14 days
calendar days from the date of its submission. Failure to respond to the seller in the above
The deadline means that the Seller has considered the claim to be justified.
7. Goods sent in the complaint procedure should be sent to the Seller’s address.
§ 11. Personal information in the online store
1. The Customer’s personal information collected through the online store is the Seller.
2. Customer personal data collected by the administrator through the online store is collected for the purpose of the performance of the Sales Contract, and if the Customer agrees to that – also for marketing purposes.
3. The recipients of personal data of Internet store customers may be:
a. In the case of a Customer who uses the online store with the method of delivery by mail or courier, the Administrator shall make the collected personal data of the Customer available to the selected carrier or the intermediary executing the shipment on the order of the Administrator.
b. In the case of a Customer who uses the online payment method
electronic or payment card The Administrator makes the collected personal data of the Customer, the selected entity handling the above payments in the store.
4. Customer has the right to access the content of their data and to correct them.
5. The disclosure of personal data is voluntary, although failure to disclose the personal data required to enter into the Sales Agreement results in the inability to conclude the contract.
§ 12.Final Provisions
1. In matters not regulated by these Regulations, the provisions of the Act of 2 March 2000 on protection of certain consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product (Journal of Laws 2000 No. 22 item 271, as amended) July 27, 2002 on the special conditions of consumer sales and the amendment of the Civil Code (Journal of Laws 2002, No. 141, item 1176, as amended), Civil Code of 23 April 1964 (Journal of Laws of 1964 no. 16 item 93 with amendments).
2. Disputes arising from the application of these Regulations and in connection with the execution of concluded agreements between the store and the Customers shall be dealt with by the court competent according to the provisions of the property and local jurisdiction in accordance with the Act of 17.11.1964. 43 item 296 with amendments).
3. The Service Provider reserves the right to introduce changes to these Terms and Conditions, provided that the provisions of the Terms and Conditions applicable at the time the order is placed by the Customer apply to the contracts concluded before the amendment of the Regulations.
4. The Regulations come into force on 25.08.2017.