File policy of “Cookies” by French Dog – HANDMADE
1. “Cookies” shall mean computer data stored in user endpoints intended for use on web pages. In particular, these are text files that contain the name of the web site from which they originate, the time they are stored on the end device, and a unique number.
2. The service does not collect any information automatically, except for information contained in cookies.
3. Cookies are intended to use the site. The operator uses these files to:
a) the ability to log in and maintain a user session on each and every page of the site
b) adjust the content of the website to individual user preferences, especially those files recognize its device to display its page according to its preferences
c) to create anonymous statistics excluding the ability to identify the user.
5. In the interests of the safety of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent unauthorized disclosure. We control their execution and constantly review their compliance with relevant legislation – the Data Protection Act, the Electronic Services Act, as well as all types of implementing acts and acts of Community law.
6. By default, web browser software allows cookies to be placed on the end user’s device. These settings can be changed by the User so that they automatically block cookies in the browser’s settings or notify them of the user’s intentional uploading.
7. Users of the Service may change cookies settings at any time. For detailed information on how cookies are handled and how they are handled, see the software settings (web browser).
Sample editing options in popular browsers:
– Mozilla Firefox: www.support.mozilla.org/en/kb/setup
– Internet Explorer: www.support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
– Google Chrome: www.support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
– Safari: www.safari.helpmax.net/pl/having-time/block-without
8. The Service Provider warns that changes to the settings in the user’s web browser may prevent the Internet pages from working properly.